All downloadable content (DLC) require Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion (sold separately) to play.
Outlaw Sectors DLC
Challenge yourself with new strategies and unique setups with the new “Outlaw Sectors” gameplay option and brand new maps for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. The variety of map sizes and designs will let you enjoy any kind of match you want, from intimate 1v1 duels all the way to epic 10-player brawls.
“Outlaw Sectors” Gameplay Option: The lawless fringe is increasingly hostile, but for those with a criminal mind it's also rich with new opportunities.
- Power Struggle: Contest the distant resource fields and nearby planets before striking at the enemy’s homeworld.
- Slim Pickings: Claim what remains among the war-torn stars and seize what you can from the other empires.
- Crossfire: Take your enemy’s homeworlds and coordinate your assault with your ally in order to win.
- High Stakes: Build a powerful fleet and seize the resource rich planets from enemy militia.
- Ironheart: Flanked by an enemy on each side, you must prioritize your resources carefully to achieve victory.
- Titans of Cimtar: Secure your planet from among the 8 gas giants dominating the map, then make war upon your neighbors.
- Death Spiral: The system is falling into a black hole and your enemies aren’t about to let you leave without a fight.
- Dogfight: Lead your allies into glorious battle amongst the stars in this huge map.
- Buzzsaw: Make one mistake and you may lose more than you bargained for in this spiral galaxy that leaves no room for error.
- Rising Empires: Secure your star system amidst the crushed local resistance and set your sights on your rivals’ territories.
- Desolation: Claim what little the Vasari have left behind and forge what remains of the worlds in the massive cluster of stars into a force capable of conquest.
- Crack the Shell - Hold the high ground and the Turinium against your enemies in this asymmetrical 3-player map, best for 2v1 matches.
- Turtle Wars - Enjoy a longer duel with your enemy on this epic-scale 2-player map. The open landscape with select chokepoints encourages huge armies and larger battles.
- Eruption - Choose your path wisely - one leads to the lone Turinium Generator, the other to resources in this small 2-player map.
- Implosion - One valley with an abundance of resources stands at the center of this large, asymmetrical map fit for a 4-player free for all with huge armies.
Stellar Phenomena® DLC Pack
The ever-expanding conflicts within and between the TEC, Vasari, and Advent have pushed the battlegrounds into uncharted space. The sectors now being drawn into the war feature the most dangerous and powerful natural phenomena in the galaxy.
Exploit what resources remain in these dangerous sectors while you can. The uncharted depths of space hold threats beyond any natural phenomenon, and not all of them wait to be explored.
- Three new stars: Pulsars, black holes, and neutron stars pose unique dangers.
- Six deep space anomalies: Starship graveyards, antimatter fountains, and more contain both threats and opportunities.
- 11 random events: Stars launch volatile gases that shut down orbital operations, mobile storms wreak havoc across the solar system, and conquered factions sense your weakness and seek to reclaim their worlds.
Forbidden Worlds DLC Pack
The war between the loyalist and the rebels within the TEC, Advent and Vasari continues within the depths of Trader Space. Yet, this sector of the galaxy has far more worlds and far more history than any of the factions are aware. Survival forces each to expand into the unknown, discovering worlds of hazard, wealth, risk, and mystery. Most ominously, the Trader factions have been loathe to expand to these worlds due to the dark myths that surround them.
- Four new planet types to colonize and exploit
- New Planet Specialization System
- 15 new research subjects
- Discover 40 new planet bonuses
- Unlock five new Steam achievements
Purchase the soundtrack for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion containing over 2 hours of high-fidelity music across 55 individual tracks! This soundtrack DLC contains both FLAC and MP3 formats converted from the original production .wav files.